Forward a domain or subdomain using plesk control panel in windows hosting - M6.Net
Get a Shared, Reseller or Cloud Package Just Right for You
Forward a domain in plesk control panel - Windows Hosting Package by M6.NET
Following Video and tutorial demonstrates the process of forwarding a domain to another domain in plesk control panel in windows hosting by M6.Net in easy and simple steps.
Get started with Forwarding a domain or subdomain in plesk control panel
- Login to your Windows Hosting Plesk Control Panel
- Select the domain for which you need to forward
- Click “Hosting Settings” button under the domain details
- Change the "Hosting Type" to "Forwarding"
- Give the "Destination address"
- Select "Frame Forwarding"
Here visitors remain unaware of the redirection. Visitors are redirected to another site, the address bar of their browsers continues to show the source URL.
- Select "OK". The forward will be applied to the domain
- Users are forwarded to another URL and can see the destination URL in the browser address bar.
The most flexible Windows Hosting Since 1997
gives you the best prices with the most features.
What are you waiting for?
Get Your Account Now